The crawler mucking loader is an electro-hydraulic control system. The working mechanism adopts a top-loading static extraction method to achieve the continuity of loading rock through the scraper conveyor. The specific steps are as follows:
1. Open the crawler mucking loader main switch.
2. After the button indicator light is on, start the oil pump and fan. If the machine is turned on after first use or rewiring, determine whether the order is correct. If the order is not correct, the crawler mucking loader will not start.
3. After 10 seconds of startup, the crawler mucking loader can be used with pressure. If the machine is shut down for more than 4 hours, let the pump run for 5 to 10 minutes to work with pressure.
4. Lower the transport slot shovel to the ground.
5. Steering the machine forward, gathering the stones and flattening the ground.
6. Confirm that the mining electric tricycle or other reloading equipment enters the unloading part of the machine and then pull the handle to the forward rotation. If the speed of feeding is not enough, the accelerating confluence handle can be put into position.
7. The crawler mucking loader manipulates the pilot valve to raise the boom, extend the arm, and place the bucket in a position with the arm. Then the arm is lowered and the arm is retracted (while the arm is raised and lowered) Move the stone into the transport slot. Rotating the swivel arm can be taken in a larger range, and it is beneficial to properly pick up the bucket according to the distance of the stone.